This is the first edition of the Top Posts for Frugal Scholars Contest. Once a month, I post links to the posts that I consider best for that month. This month’s winning posts consider important issues such as frugal travel tips, exceptional note taking skills, dangerous spending habits, and more. Each winning blog receives a link (in this post) and the right to display the contest’s award on their site.
- Frugal Dad lists “Seven Ways To Fund College Without A College Savings Fund“
- Five Cent Nickel identifies “Spending Habits that Will Make you Graduate Poor“
- Almost Frugal explains how to “Save Money When Traveling“
- Broke Grad Student presents “5 Stupid Ways We Waste Money“
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich wrote “Tip #27: Use Barriers to Prevent Yourself From Spending Money“
- Xatal posts about “Choosing a Good Cell Phone Company for College“
- Study Hacks explains “The Notebook Method: How Pen and Paper Can Transform You Into a Star Student“
- Tip Diva lists “Top Ten Tips – Making More Space In Your Dorm“
- Zen College Life posts “Unwire Your Life: A Challenge“
- Studenomics writes about “Establishing Rapport With Your College Professors“
Note: Please submit articles for the April contest here.