Recently, I wrote an article called 6 Free Resources for the SAT. In the comments of that article, Ibrahim, the author of an excellent college blog called Zen College Life, requested that I write a similar article on the GRE. It is to his comment that I owe the inspiration for this article Brilliant Legacy.
Studying for the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) test can be very expensive. Because this test must be taken by all graduate students, it is a cost that is hard to avoid completely. However, by fully utilizing free, online resources, you can cut your study costs dramatically. To help you toward that goal, I have compiled this list of 6 free resources to help you save money while studying for the GRE Download Hero Foreplay Gold.
- Official Practice Test – This PDF document, provided by the test’s maker, includes one full-length practice GRE test. In addition, at the beginning of the booklet, the authors explain the purpose, structure, and scoring of the GRE – along with some basic information about good testing strategies ac3 codec.
- GRE Powerprep® Software – This piece of software was designed by Powerprep® and ETS, the same organization which designs the GRE. This free software includes the following: two complete, computer-based GRE tests, sample writing topics, sample scored essays, tutorials, and more. Unfortunately, I have not been able to make this program work on my Windows Vista computer – it appears to require Windows XP or earlier versions. Hopefully, the program will be updated soon to include all Windows systems 데몬 가상드라이브.
- Official Review for the General Test – This resource is also provided by the test’s designer. To help students review well for the GRE General Test, they have three separate PDF documents covering different portions of the test: the Analytical Writing Section, the Verbal and Quantitative Sections, and the Mathematics Section 사랑의 불시착 1화. Each of these review booklets is arranged differently, but they do all have review questions and detailed explanations.
- Official Review for the Subject Tests – If you are preparing for one of the GRE Subject Tests, this is the resource for you. For each of the subject tests, ETS provides a large preparation guide that includes a full-length test and answer key, test-taking strategies, and other study help. The following topics are included: Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, and more Download the recipe!
- More (Unofficial) Practice Questions – A website called Test Prep Review provides free practice questions for many tests…including the GRE. After a general introduction to the test, this site provides practice questions covering over 20 different areas of the test. Topics include: Advanced Algebra, Commas, Measurment, Verbs, and much more 한글 ms dos.
- The StudyBeans’ GRE Study Guide – This site provides quite a bit of useful information to help you prepare for the GRE. First, they explain how to develop you study plan; next, they help you study for each section of the GRE, and, lastly, they finish off by explaining some good overall testing strategies Android Chrome videos.
Have you taken the GRE? What study aids do you recommend?
Image by ccarlstead