Once you have finished studying for the CLEP test, you can register to take the test at a local testing center. Remember to continue studying during the days leading up to the test so you don’t forget any of the topics which you have worked so hard to learn 영화 일사각오.
When the day before the test arrives, you will be confronted with a number of important tasks… and some activities to avoid. Using this list of “dos” and “don’ts”, you can confidently prepare for taking your CLEP test lua 다운로드.
The Day Before The Test
Most of your preparations should be completed the day before the test so that you are not necessarily rushed or stressed on the day of the test Download the tv replay app.
- Pack your “test bag” tonight. Double check it’s contents before you go to bed.
- Include one or more forms of personal identification in your bag. Check the list of acceptable forms of ID vs2008 sp1 다운로드.
- Depending on the test center, you may need to bring your completed registration form. Verify that it is filled out completely and accurately Download ms project 2019.
- Include the money needed to pay for your CLEP test. Each test costs $72 plus a small $15-$20 proctor fee. Normally, the proctors, as the test supervisors are called, prefer to be payed by credit card, but the accepted payment methods vary from center to center Download the visual studio 2013 community.
- Add two #2 pencils to your pack. Make sure to avoid any mechanical pencils as they are not allowed on the test site.
- Remember to get a good night’s rest. You want to be wide-awake and alert while taking the test Download sqlite expert.
- Avoid studying too much the night before the test. After all, if you completed your studying thoroughly before, you should be well prepared and studying now will only risk damaging your ability to score high by reducing your night’s sleep 맥에서 유튜브 영상 다운로드.
- Calculators are not allowed. Tests that require calculators are equipped with calculator functions built into the exam software.
- Reference materials are strictly rejected. (For obvious reasons)
- Highlighters, pens, or mechanical pencils cannot be used Optimus g firmware.
- Read the complete list of rejected items here.
The Morning Of Test Day
On the morning of the test, you will have a few more preparations to complete 영화 천화.
- Eat a healthy breakfast; it will help you to stay energetic and alert during the test.
- Recheck your test bag. Make sure everything needed is packed.
- Verify the test time. You don’t want to get their late!
- Dress in layers. Test centers vary widely in their temperatures. You should be prepared for any temperature.
- Avoid eating anything sugary or unnatural. It can make you sleepy and slow during the test.
During The Test
Even during the test you have a few more activities to complete that will help you excel on the test.
- Get to the test a little early so that you have time to find a seat and get comfortable.
- Adjust your clothing layers to match the room temperature.
- Read the instructions thoroughly. Even if you are sure you know what to do, force yourself to read the directions – they might be slightly different than you expect.
- Use good testing practices. Don’t get bogged down on any one hard question, use educated guessing, and practice the other important testing skills.
- Don’t get to the test late. Late comers are not allowed to enter the test center.
- Don’t try to cheat. If should be obvious, but some people do try it.
This post on preparing for test is a part of my series on successful CLEP testing. In the next part of this series, I will explain how to use your CLEP test score correctly.
Subscribe to Debt-free Scholar to be notified when that post is published!