Back when we finished the HP/Microsoft computer bundle giveaway, I mentioned that we would be having a new giveaway.
Well, at long last, the time for that contest has come!
The prize for this giveaway is an iPod Shuffle!
I won this iPod in giveaway in a contest at Being Frugal, but, after I won it, I realized that I actually did not have any use for an iPod!
Thinking over my dilemma, I decided to give it away on Debt-free Scholar.
This silver iPod Shuffle is in like-new condition (I tried it once). As far as I know, it has one gigabyte of space.
How To Win
Entering this contest is much simpler than entering the last contest was. Instead of completing a difficult treasure hunt, you simply have to become a fan of our Facebook page.
If you are one of our current fans then you are automatically entered. Otherwise, just visit our page and click Become a Fan at the top of the page.
Enter by midnight on Friday, January 1st. Entries past midnight may or may not be included in the contest depending on when I choose the winner.
On Saturday, January 2nd, I will choose a winner using Random.org and announce it here.
The Fine Print
Sorry, but we do have to include a few rules…
- Giveaway ends when I choose the winner on Saturday, January 2nd, 2010.
- This contest open to anyone in the United States. Sorry everyone else, but I am paying for the shipping.
- The odds of winning depends on the number of fans active at the deadline stated above.
- Participants who cheat or who have cheated in past contests here are automatically disqualified.
- My family members are not eligible to enter. (Sorry relatives, but it would look strange if you won.)