The college years are a busy time, and, without planning, it can be easy to graduate without completing without doing everything there is to do Never letmigo.
To help you set your priorities and decide what to spend your time on, I have compiled this list of 25 things every college student should do.
1 파이썬 3.4. Keep a Budget Design your own budget and follow it.
2. Win a Scholarship Work hard enough to win at least on scholarship Download the Hancom trial.
3. Start a Savings Account Learn to start saving your money.
4. File Your Own Tax Return It is long and hard, but filing your own taxes is a part of becoming an adult 카카오스토리.
5. Get To Know Your Professors Dont just attend their classes, invite them out to lunch.
6 윈도우10 설치 파일. Learn a Foreign Language In our increasingly-international world, this is a very important skill.
7. Learn To Study If you learn how to learn, you know more than most people 벚꽃 사진 다운로드.
8. Ask Questions In Class Dont be afraid to ask useful questions in class it will help you and your fellow students.
9 Download the websphere. Tutor Another Student Teaching another student will help you learn better.
10. Write a Resume This will help you find a good job after school Download the kakaotalk pc version.
11. Start a Website Though not for everyone, a good website can set you apart in your field.
12. Find a Mentor In your freshman year, find a mentor who is well established in your chosen field windows 2012 r2 iso 다운로드.
13. Complete an Internship This will help you gain valuable experience not found in books.
14. Build a Network You will be able to find a job much faster with a large network Don't starve to.
15. Create Yearly Goal Lists This will help you to accomplish more.
16. Develop a Daily Routine Having a daily schedule will make you more effective.
17. Build a Five Year Plan Know where you want to go and how you want to get there.
18. Practice Public Speaking In nearly any career field, good speaking skills will help you advance.
19. Learn To Write This skill is just as important as speaking.
20. Write an Article for Your Campus Paper This will help you hone your writing skills.
21. Cook From Scratch Learn to cook something other than Ramon noodles.
22. Establish a Workout Routine Keep your body healthy, and you will be able to accomplish much more.
23. Read Biographies Learn from the successes and failures of others. I have a goal of reading 50 this year.
24. Find a Hobby Something that you enjoy doing in your spare time. Mine is blogging.
25. Go Camping Every person should do this at least once.
What are your goals for college?